- Stainless steel grid elements
- Typically 2 mm hot dip galvanized steel enclosure on demand
- High thermal capacity to absorb high currents
- Rugged-shock resistant construction
- High Altitude ratings
- Corrosion resistant nameplate
- Specially designed units for hazardous and extreme locations
- Designed and tested to applicable IEC and IEEE standards
The dimensions of the resistor can be adjusted to customer specific needs in order to meet unusual space requirements.
Complete installation guidelines are provided with the resistors in order to meet required clearances. Each resistor is supplied with installation guidelines that specifies step by step methods for installation.
Aluminum, hot dip galvanized steel or concrete support stands are designed for specific applications.
Kian Tajhiz maintains a complete quality assurance program including ISO 9001 and other European and American Standards in manufacturing plant.
Kian Tajhiz provides complete technical assistance to contractors and end customers for applications, design, calculations and field installation. All Kian Tajhiz resistors are custom designed for different applications by considering the voltage, current, inductance, size, loss characteristics that are required to provide the most efficient design at the most economical prices.