AREAS OF USAGE
- Reducing single phase earth fault currents which occur in M.V. electrical networks to prevent damages on transformers and generators
- Reducing temporary over voltages occurred by braking instantaneous fault current
- Providing long-life for switchgear
- Reducing step voltages to a harmless level for personnel
Neutral Grounding Reactors are single phase reactors generally connected between ground and neutral of transformers, generators. Neutral Grounding Reactors are used in order to limit maximum fault current to a value which will not damage the equipment in the power system, yet allow sufficient flow of fault current to operate protective relays to clear the fault.
- Perfect mechanical strength to withstand high short-circuit forces
- Limited temperature rise enables longer lifetime
- Special surface protection against UV and pollution Class IV areas
- Maintenance-free design
- Air core
- Dry type
- Side by side, delta or vertical arrangement depending on space availability
- Outdoor and indoor
- Enclosures are available on demand
- Elevated support stands are available
- Suitable corona rings are provided with reactors over 170 kV in order to eliminate visible corona
- Aluminum or copper winding
- RAL 7035 or other colors
- - 40 ºC / + 55 ºC ambient temperature range
- F class (155 ºC) protection degree or customer specific design
- Taps are available
- Fiberglass resin spacers are used in order to provide ease of cooling
- AN (air-natural) cooling method
EN 60076-6 or depending on customer requirements.
- F class (155 ºC) film insulation and epoxy resin reinforced fiberglass
- Insulating varnish & corrosion resistant paint
Aluminum, hot dip galvanized steel or concrete support stands are designed for specific applications.
All the routine tests are performed in accordance with IEC 600076-6 or other standards depending on customer request. Type test reports are available on request. All the test reports are submitted to customer.
Basic testing program includes some or all of the following tests:
- Routine Tests (Inductance, Resistance, One Minute AC Insulation Voltage Withstand Test and Impulse Voltage Withstand Test)
- Short Circuit Withstand Test
- Temperature Rise Test
- Sound Level Test
- Seismic Test
All Kian Tajhiz reactors are computer designed in order to minimize investment and operating losses.
Kian Tajhiz maintains a complete quality assurance program including ISO 9001 and other European and American Standards in it's manufacturing plant.
The height and the diameter of the reactor can be adjusted to customer specific needs in order to meet unusual space requirements.
Complete installation guidelines are provided with the reactors in order to meet required magnetic clearances on close metallic structures. Each reactor is supplied with an installation guidelines that specifies minimum magnetic clearances for the reactor.
Kian Tajhiz provides complete technical assistance to contractors and end customers for applications, design, calculations and field installation. All Kian Tajhiz reactors are custom designed for different applications by considering the voltage, current, inductance, size, loss characteristics that are required to provide the most efficient design at the most economical prices.