AREAS OF USAGE
Test laboratory reactors are designed in high voltage and high power test laboratories. They are designed to withstand the most extreme service conditions during test periods. Design techniques must be implemented in accordance with the most demanding service conditions. These reactors are used for various purposes in test laboratories such as current limiting and synthetic testing of circuit breakers, capacitor testing, artificial line simulation etc.
- Limited temperature rise enables longer lifetime
- Maintenance-free design
- Air core
- Dry type
- Side by side, delta or vertical arrangement depending on space availability for air core reactors
- Aluminum or copper winding
- RAL 7035 or other colors
- - 40 ºC / + 55 ºC ambient temperature range
- F class (155 ºC) or customer specific design
- Fiberglass resin spacers are used in order to provide ease of cooling
- AN (air-natural) cooling method
IEC 600076-6 or depending on customer requirements.
- F class (155 ºC) film insulation or epoxy resin reinforced fiberglass
- Insulating varnish & corrosion resistant paint
All the routine tests are performed in accordance with IEC 60076-6 or other standards depending on customer request. Type test reports are available on request. All the test reports are submitted to customer.
Basic testing program includes some or all of the following tests:
- Routine Tests (Inductance, Resistance, One Minute AC Insulation Voltage Withstand Test and Impulse Voltage Withstand Test)
- Short Circuit Withstand Test
- Temperature Rise Test
- Sound Level Test
- Seismic Test
All Kian Tajhiz reactors are computer designed in order to minimize investment and operating losses.
Kian Tajhiz maintains a complete quality assurance program including ISO 9001 and other European and American Standards in it's manufacturing plant.
Complete installation guidelines are provided with the reactors in order to meet required magnetic clearances on close metallic structures. Each reactor is supplied with an installation guidelines that specifies minimum magnetic clearances for the reactor.
The height and the diameter of the reactor can be adjusted to customer specific needs in order to meet unusual space requirements.
Kian Tajhiz provides complete technical assistance to contractors and end customers for applications, design, calculations and field installation. All Kian Tajhiz reactors are custom designed for different applications by considering the voltage, current, inductance, size, loss characteristics that are required to provide the most efficient design at the most economical prices.